Sunday 13 September 2009

Item what represents me ( for Ms Baird)


I found it hard to chose an image what represents me, so I did a few random searches to get some Inspiration, I then came across a certain Mr Rene Higuita, who most will know him as ' that crazy goal keeper' who famously performed the 'scorpion kick' for Columbia in goal during a world cup match against England in 1955.

Now when this came up it reminded me of myself, Generally more on the football pitch with me always diving around trying to do moves what other people wouldn't try, basically showing off. But then thinking more out of the box it shows similar characteristics to me, the 'not taking things to seriously, having a laugh, joking around, basically always trying new things out, maybe even trying to hard.
To sum it up this picture represents my attitude and personality.

Image from: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/article.html?in_article_id=229533&in_page_id=46

No comments: